SkillUp review of Destiny 2

TigerBurge

Just watched it now Chris and that's a really good video.

It actualy makes me realise and possibly others how extremely good Destiny 1 is. People may have moaned about this and that from time to time but the true test to any game is what people say when they want the next one.

The experience that Destiny 1 left with you was experiences you'll never forget. Moments you made with your now lifelong friends. Because of this game it brought people together.

That's why I believe they have focused on a sizeable step forward but not a leap into the unknown. They've built on the fact that the amount of people that enjoyed grinding PvE (the largest %) will get more content on the similar lines.

They built on the largest success more than other elements which is the social side of Destiny. No other current console game does this. That's why I'm super excited for Destiny 2 because it will build more exciting memories for all of us. With our friends. With new friends. And you don't have to be ultra-competitive to do this either. It has its spot in the corner with the PvP side (eventually).

Enjoying and achieving goals is what we all do. The fact you can enjoy doing this with your mates is the number 1 reason why I love this game.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb