Community channel artwork

Just Cal

So we still need some artwork for our community channel. This includes the background, avatar and intro video implementing the forum logo.

The avatar I can try sort out here and now by just minimizing the logo we're using here if that's what Diddums wants.

So does any kind forumer want to throw their expertise in?

8mSoOel.png

I have no l33t graphix skillz. However, I would like to help spread the word so I'll keep an eye on this thread (or any others that have FG stuffs in them). I intend to search high and low (mostly low, as that's where my kind of people hang out) for a large, solid group of people to play BF4 with me. My plan will be to lead them here and never let them leave. Once Stockholm syndrome sets in, we're golden.

Hahahahaha! Cheers man! I've got the channel logo done now. Couldn't set it up on the forum channel yet so I have it as my channels avatar right now so peeps can have a look and see if they like it.

www.youtube.com/MrNocturnalBanana

EDIT: It keeps reverting back to my old shamrock picture on my computer here. I don't know if that's just for me or not though  :angry:

8mSoOel.png

I love that look, Cal.  I like simplicity.  It's nice but not overdone.  Good job.  And that first video, lol.  I'll help out however I can, just let me know what you need.  Lee could probably whip up a nice intro.  He's already made an outro (but it would need the new logo, right?)  If he's up to it.  I'd like to see us redo our whole forum in a drunken leprechaun theme.  That sig kicks ass.  

This makes me want to redo my whole profile.  Add a sig, new avatar, profile background.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Right. Nothing I tried was beautiful so I made 2 basic backgrounds to conform with the new dimensions and logo safe zones.

Too big to post here so I'll just link them here and here.

They're the same simple design but one has the brightness and contrast heightened. I was thinking that we need to have some mad complex design but I actually like these.

Let me know if you think they're suitable.

8mSoOel.png