Gym Play List

Hi guys

I'm feed up with the canned music at my gym.

I'm looking for suggestions for a 5 minute warm up/20 minute core strength/20 minute cardio session.

Disco, pop, rap, etc. need not apply :) Thanks

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thanks J just had a listen to them on YT - I might go with the last three but the FFDP track is a bit slow in places although I do like it

I realise I might lose what little music cred I have but I think I may slip Knickleback's Burn It To The Ground into the CV section as that motors along a bit

Oh and congrats on 1,000 posts :)

OK now the laptop is sorted finally, iTunes installed,etc and Mrs P has donated one of her iPods I managed to throw some tunes on before heading out to the gym today for a quick session....it's all my own stuff at the moment but I'm going to check out the stuff you guys put up when I get some more time.

This is what I have at the moment

Shoot To Thrill – AC/DC start with this as it’s the right time length for warm up

Then, on shuffle,

Paranoid – Black Sabbath

Murder Inc. – Bruce Springsteen

Burn It To The Ground – Nickleback

No One Knows – Queens Of The Stone Age

Assassin – Muse

The Pretender – Foo Fighters

Rock And Roll – Led Zeppelin

Run To The Hills – Iron Maiden

Seven Nation Army – White Stripes

Sharp Dressed Man – Z Z Top

Surfing With The Alien – Joe Satriani

I know there's a couple of "pop" numbers in there but I only had a short time to get it together and couldn't face gym pap again

Any more suggestions, put 'em up :)

Just popping in because I need songs too. Just going to pinch some suggestions ;)

My suggestions are probably unsuitable as I just general listen to any music I like the sound of, plus they might be a bit too screamy in some cases :P Everyone you have so far seems easy listening is comparison. 

I like this but it might be a little slow:

OR

Everyone you have so far seems easy listening is comparison. 

:lol:  That's a polite way of saying "old".....I do plan to relisten to 1-2-3 by Ramsteinn to see if that would be suitable....you'd probably call that "pop" though! :P

I listen to this guy's epic mixes when I work out. He has a bunch of them. He takes epic trailer music and puts it all together so it flows good from song to song and he even starts it out slow as you're warming up.  Nothing gets you going like epic heroic orchestra :) , yep, not even metal. 

You can download his stuff through soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/versusofficial

Keep calm and question nothing.

:lol:  That's a polite way of saying "old".....I do plan to relisten to 1-2-3 by Ramsteinn to see if that would be suitable....you'd probably call that "pop" though! :P

I was trying to put it nicely ;) Most people my age probably wouldn't listen to what I listen too. It's not heavy metal or anything but definitely no one direction or dance rubbish ;) I have no idea what that song you mentioned even is, definitely won't be pop by my standards anyway, haha.