The Beard Thread

spectre

So my wife is dressing me up like dude from duck dynasty and we are going out.

Luckily I had everything for the costume, minus the long hair.

Pics will follow.

I mentioned that everyone and their uncle will be dressed like them, "yes" she said, "but you'll be the only one with a real beard"

Good point honey.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

^ Damn son, that's 4 months!

It's puffed out because I shampoo & conditioner it :lol: It might be longer, in time? I never shave so I had a good base beard before I let it loose.

Sweet shotgun! I wanted to be Hobo with a Shotgun for Halloween yesterday but it says in my employee handbook I can't bring firearms to work :lol: Pretty silly to be Hobo with a Shotgun and not have a shotgun.  :rolleyes:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Im the reason your mother warned you not talk to stangers ;)

pyo6.jpg

this photo ; twice for emphasis. 

There is a funny car commercial where the guy keeps changing the station. Songs like "cant touch this" and "keep your hands to yourself", then at the end, it is revealed he is dropping his daughter off to a dance.  You wouldn't need the soundtrack. Just this stare.

Keep calm and question nothing.

Well beard is well over an inch long or more. Now I am thinking of other things, like my hair lol <_<

I have never in my 42 yrs of life let my hair get more than about 1" long, but now i's at least 3+ and I am thinking of just letting it grow out maybe long for the first time in my life :o

Gratuitous beard shot...

40dl.jpg

Well my beard is still going strong. Wife hates it, I think she is just jealous she can't grow one.

I shaved mine off about a month ago but have started growing it back. My wife liked it. She was pissed when I shaved

I shaved mine off about a month ago but have started growing it back. My wife liked it. She was pissed when I shaved

My wife trys to get me to shave it off and leave it really short scruff along the jaw line. But all I do is trim the mustache area cause I don't like it long and bushy on my lips. Plus that bugs her everytime we kiss. But I'm still trying to maintain the beard, by brushing it daily and shampoo & conditioner when I shower. I'll have to put up another pic of it.

Been growimg mine since the start of November due to the summer holidays starting. It aint as hefty as some of the beards here but I think it's pretty good for a guy my age, wish I could grow it longer but school is starting in about a week so will have to shave it off

I'll try get a pic up tomorrow

Kia Ora.