The Beard Thread

spectre

well I meant he was dedicated to grow it so long in the first place :blink: and then he was dedicated to look like a tool.

Yeah. I know what you were saying. Just kinda weird.

Imagine his morning routine. Shit, shower, style beard for 3 hours.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

My wife declared she was tired of riding "The Crazy train" (Her name for my beard). She told me to scale it back to a reasonable length. So I ended up trimming it to back with clippers (No guard), and am letting it grow out again.

My face feels cold, but I have been getting laid more, so its worth it.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Give me some feed back....I'm actually thinking of maybe doing a Bruce Willis thing and shaving my head. (leav the beard though)My sister and niece say NO lol....I'm thinking maybe. What do you guys think?

You have a full head of hair, I say leave it that way.

Unless you mean just clipper shave it, then go for it.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I cna't see the pic, it's blocked at work (are you naked or something? lol j/k)  I'd definitley say no to shaving the hair off. We are meant to be hairy. I'd say grow it longer, maybe shoulder length.  I'll get back to you when I can see the picture.

lol, did you see that pic of the guy with full body beard?  Maybe go for that :lol:

Keep calm and question nothing.

Dude!

Is that Moss Man from Masters of the Universe!

Oh hell yea

Yes! I still have to OG 80's one at my moms :lol: There are a few new versions I never knew about until searching. I'm a dork for He-Man since I'm 4. O, and I've been watching Father Ted. Imagine my surprise when I saw Dougal has a He-Man bedspread. B)

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg