Black Ops 2 questions

Docwagon

1) Will a dual band scope on an LMG see through your own smoke?  MMS?  Target finder?

2) Does scavenger refill smoke?

3) Does the MMS see through any material?  I feel like I'm not seeing through thicker walls.

4) On an LMG, if running Dexterity, does quick draw handle add any appreciable speed to ADS?

5) Why isn't my iron sights challenge working when I've used lots of AR's with iron sights?

6) Can sentry guns see through smoke, friendly or enemy?

7) Will dual wield with the Executioner pistols give you speed loaders as well, like the Pythons in BO?

1. Dual band, yes. MMS if you're close. Target Finder, no.

2.Does not.

3.I don't know for sure, but I think it works best on thinner walls.

4. Well they're different things. The quickdraw attachment helps with ADS time from a standing point while Dexterity helps with ADS time after running. Both would be kind of redundant, but it's all up to prefrence.

5. The Iron Sight challenge refers to the Iron Sight attachment on the Ballista sniper rifle.

6. They can.

7. It does. But the executioner is still shit. Shotgun-pistol is a terrible thing in CoD.

1. Dual band, yes. MMS if you're close. Target Finder, no.

2.Does not.

3.I don't know for sure, but I think it works best on thinner walls.

4. Well they're different things. The quickdraw attachment helps with ADS time from a standing point while Dexterity helps with ADS time after running. Both would be kind of redundant, but it's all up to prefrence.

5. The Iron Sight challenge refers to the Iron Sight attachment on the Ballista sniper rifle.

6. They can.

7. It does. But the executioner is still shit. Shotgun-pistol is a terrible thing in CoD.

Ok, thanks.  Are you sure on #4?  I thought Quickdraw Handle worked on all ADS times.