How I stopped having issues with BF4 (ps3)

Sennex

• Remove ALL DATA on your Hard drive for BF4. This includes getting rid of the Beta saves and everything. When I say Everything, I fucking mean ALL OF IT. Delete/ remove it all. Saves, Install, Patches, DLC, ALL OF IT

• Shut down your PS3

• Turn on your PS3, Run a System Update, to make sure you have the latest firmware. (No idea why this helps but it does, trust me). Shut Down afterwards

• Restart your PS3, do not allow it to connect to the PSN. Dont even check your friends list.

• Put in the BF4 disc, and install it.

• Once you get to the Press Start screen, shut off your PS3. DO NOT LET IT START, Just let it install the game.

• Restart, and Connect back up to the PS Network.

• Install all BF4 updates, again do not go past the "Start Menu"

• Shutdown/ Restart

• Go to the STORE (DO NOT DO THIS FROM INSIDE OF BF4)

• Grab all your DLC, and Premium.

• Shut down

• Restart, Go into BF4, and Then to Server Browser.

• Set your Region to whatever place is closest to you. Do not every change this setting, it affects what servers you will be allowed to connect to, even when you Quick Match.

• Sit back, join a match, and shoot some bitches in the face.

I did all of this, and I have had zero issues since.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

where did you get the idea for that from

Not trying to go all "PC Master Race" here, but from Computer Games.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Most of the same ones that everyone else has in the BF4 Trolling thread.

Lockups, No sound, etc..

That sound thing is driving me insane!!!  I wonder if this would help on PS4?  

It is, but I had no issues last night. And it is only the first game. It`s gone if you can manage to play the first game w/o sound.

It`s other things that is way more annoying imo.

It is, but I had no issues last night. And it is only the first game. It`s gone if you can manage to play the first game w/o sound.

It`s other things that is way more annoying imo.

It's not always just the first game for me.  Usually it is, but I've had issues where it would be the first game, then fine for a while, back out and start a new lobby, then it happens again.  So if we back out to change game modes or take a break, it's more than just one game.  One game is enough anyway, holy shit, it's so annoying to not have sound, lol.  Drives me bananas.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

It's not always just the first game for me. Usually it is, but I've had issues where it would be the first game, then fine for a while, back out and start a new lobby, then it happens again. So if we back out to change game modes or take a break, it's more than just one game. One game is enough anyway, holy shit, it's so annoying to not have sound, lol. Drives me bananas.

Stop bitching and GET BETTER

It's not always just the first game for me.  Usually it is, but I've had issues where it would be the first game, then fine for a while, back out and start a new lobby, then it happens again.  So if we back out to change game modes or take a break, it's more than just one game.  One game is enough anyway, holy shit, it's so annoying to not have sound, lol.  Drives me bananas.  

I know. That happens to me too. Usually.

They should really fix it. Along with that annoying zero health crap.