Selling on Ebay

Palle

I do a good amount of buying and selling on ebay. Right now I have 832 feedbacks all 100% positive. It's not hard at all, listing something is a simple process. You may find some people that are hesitant to buy from someone that has no feedback score yet though. If you have been a buyer though you probably have at least "some" feedback though right?

Even if you haven't sold anything before and have no seller feedback; it's not a problem. If you were selling 100 PS4's for £250 and were a new seller, then people may be a little suspicious but if you're just selling some items off then as long as you deliver accurate and detailed information and good pictures of the products; you'll have some good prospects of gaining some cash and solid feedback. Everyone has to start off somewhere on eBay after all.  

Just don't balls-up the postage ;)

I do a good amount of buying and selling on ebay. Right now I have 832 feedbacks all 100% positive. It's not hard at all, listing something is a simple process. You may find some people that are hesitant to buy from someone that has no feedback score yet though. If you have been a buyer though you probably have at least "some" feedback though right?

Ok, cool... Yeah, as of now I have 100% feedback as a buyer.

What Drifter said, it's a piece of cake. I recommend taking the time to take good pictures of your items, good lighting, clean background (even a sheet is better than a messy house in the background, not saying your house is messy, this sentence is running on now, like out of control). So, take a bunch of nice pictures, make a clear write-up, and be very specific about any and all defects. That's what'll get you a bad rating. When someone gets something with a slight ding in it, and it wasn't mentioned up front, they get pissy fast, myself included.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Shit, hold a forum private auction first. You may clean up. Lol

Yeah no kidding, and you would avoid all them damn ebay seller fees. I HATE how ebay rips you off on seller fees, final auction value, insertion fees, paypal fees :angry:  That's the worse thing about selling on ebay...it's a monopoly and they know it.

What Drifter said, it's a piece of cake. I recommend taking the time to take good pictures of your items, good lighting, clean background (even a sheet is better than a messy house in the background, not saying your house is messy, this sentence is running on now, like out of control). So, take a bunch of nice pictures, make a clear write-up, and be very specific about any and all defects. That's what'll get you a bad rating. When someone gets something with a slight ding in it, and it wasn't mentioned up front, they get pissy fast, myself included.

I like the way you think. I'm pretty much the same actually, I always want really good high resolution photos of the item I'm buying and detailed descriptions.

Something that really pissed me off once was when a pack of unopened German WWII cigarettes was shipped to me from Canada, in a regular letter with barely no protection at all (no bubblewrap). The cigarette box was 'crushed' on one side, making the edges of the lid pointing out and almost breaking an untouched tax stamp...

:rolleyes:

I will never ship anything, especially that rare without proper packaging..

What Jsin said. I would go to a fabric store and pick out a nice piece of cloth you like for the background.  You want about 3 or 4 feet square. Tape that to your wall, then drape it over a small table, then put your item on that. It will give you a nice background.

Keep calm and question nothing.