35m copies sold!

J4MES OX4D

Does anyone actually know when this'll be coming to ps4 and do i have to buy it again as i already have it for the ps3?

Early indications suggest it will be available around June-September time but information is rather sparse at the minute but at least we know a version is in the works. Also a Vita edition is in the pipeline.

Hopefully they have some form of upgrade discount if you already have it on your account but I expect we'll have to pay for the next gen version full-whack.

My question is - why would you get it for PS?

Honest question here, and not trying to be all PC elitist or anything, but a toaster can run Minecraft.

No a toaster can't. My laptop just barely runs it. I can't afford to buy myself food during the week after getting the kids sorted on the weekend. That means I can't afford to buy a laptop or desktop.

I'm not getting mad here. I've played the pc version and it shits all over the console cousin. It's just that some people are not ok on the money front. €15 is a lot better than the price of a laptop.

But seriously, pc version > console version.

8mSoOel.png

No a toaster can't. My laptop just barely runs it. I can't afford to buy myself food during the week after getting the kids sorted on the weekend. That means I can't afford to buy a laptop or desktop.

I'm not getting mad here. I've played the pc version and it shits all over the console cousin. It's just that some people are not ok on the money front. €15 is a lot better than the price of a laptop.

My Toaster has more power to run apps than your Laptop, Cal

Seriously, Not sure what kid from nigeria you beat up and took it fro, but yea, you need a new one.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It's probably been recommended to you before, but have you tried using Optifine? It's a mod that improves performance for MC.

It's probably been recommended to you before, but have you tried using Optifine? It's a mod that improves performance for MC.

Optifine isn't compatible with an IBM 8088

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I only got it on the ps to game with Cal, my laptop could run it but i need to save it for work related things really.

Also i'm saving for a flat/house so a new PC is out of the question :( even though i've wanted a new one for the last 3 years but moving is more important.......even though i still need my Cal time <3