Commander Mode

uberwarrior

I have no idea what it is or how to do it. 

Also, I have been on very few maps where we had an active commander.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I have no idea what it is or how to do it.

Also, I have been on very few maps where we had an active commander.

long story short.

You can deploy uavs, emp, promote squads, drop ammo, drop vehicles and on some maps deploy a cruise missile.

If there is another commander on the map, you can try and counter what he's doing as well.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I have had less than 5 good commanders, in all the time I have played

I'd say probably 3 all told, only because I specifically remember those maps being BADASSED

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Commander mode looks boring as fuck! Kinda reminds me of the Strikeforce missions in Black Ops 2. I'd rather be in the mix than in the sky performing some bland strategy. I think it's more of a show-off tech gimmick but hope they can build on something like this in the future

I've got a service star for commander mode, only took about 6 games on the iPad

It's ok as a time killer but given the choice much better to play

However having someone as commander is useful as they can spam UAVs onto hotspots constantly, so modes like rush if only 1 team has a commander they have a decent advantage.

The fact they can assign targets is useful only if squad leaders accept , but would be useful In coordinating attacks in conquest maybe

Most of the other commander tools are fairly crap though, ie drop a quad bike in, drop a supply crate. Cruise missile takes two days to arrive FFS

I still have no idea what you're talking about.........don't try to..... No, really......it could be such a good game......if only....if I could......just.....KILL MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! aaaaagggghhhh!!!!!!!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork