Fifa 14 FG Pro Club (PS4)

Interested in joining our community and Pro Club? Find out how here!

So a few of us were talking about starting a pro club, I'm bored just now so was going to set it up.

Team so far is,

BurnfitBillyBoy (RB)

Stretch616 (CM)

Glen11 (ST)

Moir7 (LW)

Tronic44 (RW)

The positions are just where we want to start but if other people want to try other positions we'll rotate to give everyone a chance.

I only know of 2 other FGers who play Fifa on PS4 and that's Jackk-Mufc and Madjonny who are welcome to join if they want.

Any specific kit and badge requirements lads, me, glen and Mikey have Scotland every year but somehow I don't think it's an option this year :lol:

I won't join yet, but if I see you guys playing I will defo join in...

Unless you can join multiple clubs?

Where do you all play or do you mix it up?

I just create a cam then play anywhere in the midfield or forward roles...

blackops2sig.jpg

Not 100% but it's something like this:

+1* for beating 10 players off dribble

+1* for 15

+1* for beating 10 players with skill moves

+1* for 15

Can't do anything in the arena or offline, because people used to just boost and use sliders to get all the hard challenges done...

blackops2sig.jpg

Damn! My rating is 82 now thought! (Horrible I know) But considering people seem to hate passing the ball in this mode I'm happy with having 1 goal and 1 assist and a rating of 82 after maybe 10 games?

FIFA 14 on the PS4 is bloody unreal! It looks immaculate with a slick presentation that really captures the TV football feel. The ignite engine is very impressive indeed. The YouTube videos do not do this game justice; it looks astonishing!

The controls are tighter but at least you feel like your controlling a footballer and not a blow up doll in the wind. The stadium atmosphere is buzzing and the crowd is nice in 3D. Gameplay doesn't feel as scripted as it did for the last few FIFA games and you feel EA have a real platform to build on.

Pity I lost my first game as Real Madrid to AFC Wimbledon though!  

This is the best thing ever created ever!!

Had so much fun with Tam and Sean today! 

My character is called Bigman "Mandem" Bigboy and he's fucking awful at everything but heading! He literally headed a ball in off the ground!  :lol:

I'll be on tomorrow for more funz!