Sochi Winter Olympics 2014

Commander_Undies

^ lol

Complete shock that the Russians got knocked out in the very first round of eliminations in hockey :huh:

Everyones joking they'll turn up dead like the "Man Responsible For Olympic Ring Mishap" :lol:

I want to see the USA vs CA woman's hockey game today. I didn't see the USA vs Russia men's game but all the other Hockey I caught the dudes beat the fuck out of each other more than normal. I found myself yelling at the TV like Rodney in Natural Born Killers yelling at wrestling "Get him! Kill the fucking (insert country here)!" :D

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

And our women hockey team choked. Silver again, I'd say it's a surprise.... But Canada always wins, so I'm not.

In all honesty that game was decided by the referee, he should be ashamed of himself for those late biased calls he made. In OT one of the Canadian players put a very nasty crosscheck on one of the US girls right in front of the net so they called a penalty just like they should have. Then about 30 seconds later the ref called a slashing call on one of the US girls, there was not even a hint of anything that could be considered slashing. Even the Canadian announcers on CNBC said it was a bad call and simply was done to even the sides since it was OT. Then right after that we got a 2nd penalty (which was deserved) but that left us with 30 seconds of 5-3 play when that Canadian got out of the box and there is no way a team can prevent a goal when it is 5-3. It never should have been 5-3 because that ref called a bogus penalty on the US team.

I don't mind our team losing fair and square, but when a gold medal game is decided because of a ref's bullshit call which never should have happened then that just bugs me.

Damn Canuks.

Worth invading, fellas?

Naw it was only Women's hockey, we'll wait till the real Hockey at 11am today starts (Men's) then we'll decide if it's time to invade eh!  If it does come to invading then there'll be Labatt blue and vinegar coated fries all over the streets of Windsor after we're done with them :lol:

Apparently, the President has a bet with the Canadian HOS (President? Prime Minister? *shrug*) over the US men's Hockey game: one pack of beer.

If we lose, the president should absolutely make good on that bet and deliver that beer.

On the tip of an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.

DM9ON.png

Goalie was great, but we absolutely got stomped. Expected though. I told my brother what the my predictions for gold, silver, and bronze were gonna be before the Olympics even started and so far things are falling into place.

Jonathan Quick was just outstanding. They should have lost by a lot more than just one.

Quick was great for sure. We started off with a very good 1st period putting the pressure on them but it seemed almost like that goal they got just took all the drive and aggression out of the team for some reason. The better team won that game. Hopefully we perk back up and are able to take the bronze.

And we`re behind schedule! :)

The prep team for the cross country skiing guys and gals totally fucked up in the first three events!

Would loved for our curling guys to reach the final, but no :( Hard to compete with people that train several hours a day when yourself has got a full time job and only get to practice on some nights and weekends :)

Naw it was only Women's hockey, we'll wait till the real Hockey at 11am today starts (Men's) then we'll decide if it's time to invade eh!  If it does come to invading then there'll be Labatt blue and vinegar coated fries all over the streets of Windsor after we're done with them :lol:

You were saying :)

The way your men played today our Girls could have beaten them