Sledgehammer Games

J4MES OX4D

I'm sort of looking forward to a new company doing a CoD game. I really think that they need to get back to the basics of why everyone loved CoD at one time or another. If BO2 had the connection Ghosts has it would of been the best in the series. I hate the maps on Ghosts. Actually there hasn't been any DLC since MW2 that I really liked.

I agree with all of that, also every dlc seems to make the gaming experience worse every year... Regardless of how many of the maps are garbage or decent, still seems to make the game worse...

Also I think it should be 2015 cod we look forward to, I'm not sure how long sledgehammer have been working in this years game for, but November is 9 months away, I'm not sure we should be expecting too much this year, as the timeframe is less than usual. That is unless they are a lot further along in development than we are led to believe...

blackops2sig.jpg

I'm gussing SH has probably been working on their game since they finished with MW3, and we're just now finding out about it. We all know Activision are too greedy to let a year go by without CoD but surely they're not stupid enough to rush a game that much.

I'm gussing SH has probably been working on their game since they finished with MW3, and we're just now finding out about it. We all know Activision are too greedy to let a year go by without CoD but surely they're not stupid enough to rush a game that much.

Oh it wouldn't surprise me! I bet Sledgehammer have been working on the game only a few months and are using the scraps of the franchise to seal a release date on time. IW churned out Ghosts very quickly indeed and actually had a more or less completed version of the game running last summer at the gaming shows. 

I reckon the next COD will be a stop-gap and will probably appear on the 360 and PS3 also and Treyarch's game will be a sole-next gen title. 

If Ghosts is anything to go by; Activision really don't give a toss about what the end-product is. If I were them; I'd be questioning why Ghosts is such a step back and as to why so much content has been omitted. 

It will be interesting to see what SH have but if it's MW4; then COD can fuck right off!

If its true wasn't sledgehammer working on a CoD title that Activision put on hold so they could help IW out on MW3. Wasn't it a third person shooter? Or am I going crazy

My favorite CoD is still the original Modern Warfare, the most memorable and enjoyable by far. Part of that though is because the CoD phenomenon didn't exist yet, or was at least in its infancy. Totally different world where it was just about playing the game, not stats or youtube vids. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

If its true wasn't sledgehammer working on a CoD title that Activision put on hold so they could help IW out on MW3. Wasn't it a third person shooter? Or am I going crazy

They wanted to make an "action adventure" CoD. Drift0r has a bit of info on them:

Can't watch the video right now, but would love for someone to explain what he means by "action adventure" game.

I'm guessing like ghost Recon future soldier. Haven't watched video yet either.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Sledgehammer's Chief Creative Officer tweeted the following today:

These past two plus years have been the most creative of our careers, without question. Man, I can't wait to show the game off someday.

Sounds like good news that they have indeed been working on this for a while

Apparently this game will be next gen only. This is excellent news! Ghosts was still very much tied to the old gen and it felt very dated particularly on PC. Finally COD may have an opportunity to move forward on a far greater scale than we've seen before.  

Bring it on! 

Apparently this game will be next gen only. This is excellent news! Ghosts was still very much tied to the old gen and it felt very dated particularly on PC. Finally COD may have an opportunity to move forward on a far greater scale than we've seen before.  

Bring it on! 

I've just read a different story and apparently it IS coming to the PS3 and 360.

Oh dear!

Bring it on!

Not next gen only, next gen first. I snapped a screen shot of the article. Posted Image

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE