What to work on Next?

Sennex

I havne't fully unlocked anything, but I was looking at working on a new weapon. I just can't make up my mind which one to do.

So, here is my Battlelog

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Cirathorn/stats/825647771/ps3/

You guys can pick what kit I run with (As long as its not Sniper), and what loadout. I will run with it and post the results.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Not really to be honest. I figure I will get them at some point, but I like to mix things up and try out other stuff.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I havne't fully unlocked anything, but I was looking at working on a new weapon. I just can't make up my mind which one to do.

So, here is my Battlelog

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Cirathorn/stats/825647771/ps3/

You guys can pick what kit I run with (As long as its not Sniper), and what loadout. I will run with it and post the results.

Try the SAR-21 Coyote RDS, Heavy Barrel, Angled Grip and Green laser sight. Assault class obviously. My setup with this is typically P226 pistol with ghost ring, M320 HE nade launcher, medic bag, impact nades and Grenadier upgrades. 

Try the SAR-21 Coyote RDS, Heavy Barrel, Angled Grip and Green laser sight. Assault class obviously. My setup with this is typically P226 pistol with ghost ring, M320 HE nade launcher, medic bag, impact nades and Grenadier upgrades. 

I need to unlock those attachments, but I saved this to my loadout. I will work with it tonight.

One thing, I might swap the M320 HE out for another version of the launcher. I will stick with the launcher though, but I have horrid luck with the HE, whereas the Flash is just gobs of fun.

Or finish one service star for recon and support so you have all the unlocks. If you do this dont use lmgs they are so bad use carbines.same for sniping switch out your snipers for carbines and put down your spawn beacons

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Or finish one service star for recon and support so you have all the unlocks. If you do this dont use lmgs they are so bad use carbines.same for sniping switch out your snipers for carbines and put down your spawn beacons

I could play a pussy assed recon with a carbine, thats totally doable, and I wouldn't even feel that dirty

I could play a pussy assed recon with a carbine, thats totally doable, and I wouldn't even feel that dirty

when i see a recon with a sniper, i die inside. they maybe get 2-3 kills in a game, with about 15 deaths...just for the 1337 headshotz which they probably dont get. if you go recon, actually fucking use your beacon and tugs to help your squad out, you are already much more helpful than they are.

i played a game of domination on langcam dam...one dude sat ontop of A flag with his sniper rifle or DMR , and just sat there, ADSing at the top of the ladder....yeah, he got 2 kills the entire game.way to go sport

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The Tugs doesn't seem that useful in this version of BF. 

I say that because I see different classes camped near them all the time, and I still manage to get kills on them. In BF3, it seemed like as soon as I went near one I was getting popped.

Yeah I know what you mean. C4 can be useful and if ur playing with vehicles you can always start laser tagging shit and hopefully someone will respond with a laser guided launcher of some sort

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

On Lancang Dam the other day, this pussy assed Recon was tagging all the boats. I had a Javelin, so I just homed in, but then about halfway through me confirming launch, he would drop it.

Was getting real annoying, but then I started wondering, is lock with those things that hard to hold? I assume it would be comparable to the lock for all the other Homing weapons

SNIPER!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, learn to use the recon class. Once you are proficient at it, it's a game changer. Literally. The sniper rifle is probably the weakest piece of kit in your arsenal, tactically. 

Use C4. Use your spotter thingy. These are massive helps to your team. Headshots are great fun too, but don't even think about centering your scope. Simply learn to adjust for bullet drop, there's nothing more frustrating that calculating bullet drop with your range finder, when you can simply aim at the right distance above a head and get a head shot. It becomes second nature. 

Use your range finder to lock on. If you have an engineer or two on your team who use rockets, they'll fire at whatever you're locked on to. If you just stand there looking like a tool and nobody shoots at your locks, then swap to something else.

//all the above comments are regarding conquest. That's all I play.

banlol.png

SNIPER!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, learn to use the recon class. Once you are proficient at it, it's a game changer. Literally. The sniper rifle is probably the weakest piece of kit in your arsenal, tactically.

Use C4. Use your spotter thingy. These are massive helps to your team. Headshots are great fun too, but don't even think about centering your scope. Simply learn to adjust for bullet drop, there's nothing more frustrating that calculating bullet drop with your range finder, when you can simply aim at the right distance above a head and get a head shot. It becomes second nature.

Use your range finder to lock on. If you have an engineer or two on your team who use rockets, they'll fire at whatever you're locked on to. If you just stand there looking like a tool and nobody shoots at your locks, then swap to something else.

//all the above comments are regarding conquest. That's all I play.

Sniper is good fun and a good challenge . ..... I just don't because I want to share the kills with everyone on my team :-P .

But seriously if you want to just relax while playing got to snipe. Even better if you can wipe out scrubs with the pistol

Sat there last night for a few maps, spotting everything I could for folks, nope, no one cared

Started dropping c4, that was slightly better, I just wasn't having any luck doing the kamikaze thing on live vehicles.

I was rocking the same ACW-R as I do on the rest of my classes so that helped a lot.

Sat there last night for a few maps, spotting everything I could for folks, nope, no one cared

Started dropping c4, that was slightly better, I just wasn't having any luck doing the kamikaze thing on live vehicles.

I was rocking the same ACW-R as I do on the rest of my classes so that helped a lot.

ACW-R is my favorite weapon hands down . That reload time is amazing.

I run it on engineer mostly because I've maxed out the assault class . That and an M9 or 1911 secondary

I rock it on Engi, Support, and Pussy Assed Recon right now. I love that weapon so much. I just can't decide on the attachments for grip. 

The Sar is amazing as well though, Thank you Uber for suggesting it. I am having loads of fun