NBA 2K14

I was really close to picking this up when I was in town yesterday. I've been watching Chris Smoove's playthrough and it looks pretty impressive.

If you're planning to get it on PC jordie, DON'T! Apparently the PC version uses the old engine whereas alike FIFA 14 on the PS4, the next gen version has a completely new overhauled engine and is totally different. I was gonna pick it up in the Steam sale for £15 a few weeks back but there were quite a few negatives communicated so I didn't bother in the end.

Looks bloody brilliant on the PS4 though!

If you're planning to get it on PC jordie, DON'T! Apparently the PC version uses the old engine whereas alike FIFA 14 on the PS4, the next gen version has a completely new overhauled engine and is totally different. I was gonna pick it up in the Steam sale for £15 a few weeks back but there were quite a few negatives communicated so I didn't bother in the end.

Looks like that was a close one then haha. Cheers  :)

Do you guys play your sports games with a controller? I wanna get some sports games for PS4 whenever I get one. But if that takes forever, I can just buy them for my desktop. But I wanna make sure i'm getting something with a new engine and I can play it with a controller. I just can't imagine playing with a big keyboard, same with racing games.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Do you guys play your sports games with a controller? I wanna get some sports games for PS4 whenever I get one. But if that takes forever, I can just buy them for my desktop. But I wanna make sure i'm getting something with a new engine and I can play it with a controller. I just can't imagine playing with a big keyboard, same with racing games.

I don't own any sports games on the pc, but I found the FIFA demo near-impossible without a controller

I always use my 360 game pad for the likes of sports games. The PC has been shunned with the next gen versions of NBA 2K14 and FIFA 14 which is massively disappointing as the new engines are quite a considerable leap. I am not sure how the other sports titles fare on PC this year but playing with a pad I find more comfortable and less cumbersome than the MK setup.