Battlefield wat the fuck

Dr Diamond

So i am the only one home and i am connected to my ps3 using wireless, that has a ping of about 30-50ms with 2ms jitter on average. According to the server browser ( domination and operation locker selected only), there are only TWO servers i could chose from, and these has awful connections:

- when i was at my gfs with shit internet, connected by wireless, i had no lag, and a full server browser with full 4 bar connections. now at home, with better, wired internet, i have less servers, and routinely i am looking at 1 bar connections for all avaliable servers

can anyone explain this ?

also, can anyone explain what is going on here ? i also saw a guy in the same game with a purple and blue back pack and sleeves

20140106_164326_zpsfb8f8eea.jpg

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Does she have a different type of internet (cable vs ADSL for example). The way you ISP builds that packets could be an issue. Also do you have a lot of other stuff running at home? If so can you make your games a higher priority than devices. Dual band modems can do that if you have one.

I have the same problem quite often  (not restricted to CoD) because of the cable modem my ISP provides. I have 38 Mbps service (which tests at 55 Mbps most of the time) and I often lag and have problems because of the number of people here that use the wireless. 

Does she have a different type of internet (cable vs ADSL for example). The way you ISP builds that packets could be an issue. Also do you have a lot of other stuff running at home? If so can you make your games a higher priority than devices. Dual band modems can do that if you have one.

I have the same problem quite often  (not restricted to CoD) because of the cable modem my ISP provides. I have 38 Mbps service (which tests at 55 Mbps most of the time) and I often lag and have problems because of the number of people here that use the wireless. 

we both had ASDL, albiet from two different providers. i just found it pretty odd that i would have such a bad connection on my better internet, despite me being the only device connected at the time (wireless switched off). i even checked the speed on my ps3 and its 5 down 0.9 up, yet can only find two severs on a one bar ping???

Did you try turning it off and then on again?

yes, doesnt correlate.

im more interested in the dude with the yellow clothing, textures not loading properly ????????

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten