help with youtube

Dylanimo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Dylan didnt know where to put it but im use a pc so i put it in hear 

when putting a video on youtube is the a way to do it faster like zipping the video or something like that because it just takes so long 

try this:

try this:

watch?v=FB0ji_3Uees

Awesome thanks!

I've run into a few archive DVD's that play fine but show 00:00:05 for a time stamp so when I try and convert the .VOB files in Xilisoft Video Converter it only converts :05 of the entire file. Will this program allow me to force a time stamp on a video that has a corrupt one? I'll have to try it out just thought you might know quick... That size dump is nuts! I have a ton of .MKV's that are 1GB+ that I'd love to downsize.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Awesome thanks!

I've run into a few archive DVD's that play fine but show 00:00:05 for a time stamp so when I try and convert the .VOB files in Xilisoft Video Converter it only converts :05 of the entire file. Will this program allow me to force a time stamp on a video that has a corrupt one? I'll have to try it out just thought you might know quick... That size dump is nuts! I have a ton of .MKV's that are 1GB+ that I'd love to downsize.

I use another program when I'm on the Mac's at College. I've just heard about that video being useful for others. Afraid I can't help you there.