Operation Locker

J4MES OX4D

Whoever designed this map should be jailed!

It's a horrible Nuketown-esque campathon with a stupidly narrow design and lack of entrances to the flags.  Players also become bogged-down in doorway firefights and matches turn into a grenade-spam frenzy. The battle for C just becomes ridiculous and hardly any players seem to go around the map alternatively.  I really don't know what they were thinking with this.  No vehicles which is a welcome change but I couldn't even fit a shopping trolley through half the flanks.

This is certainly not a BF-oriented map but if you're looking for 50+ kills, it's for you but expect to die much more..

i dont mind this map at all to be honest lol. most games i have played have been a good fight for the flags. wouldnt like it much on rush or conquest, but dom its fun

but yes it is a cluster fuck. i tend to start off by using the xm25 to put a few extra routes into the walls, as its a joke when a good team has a doorway on lock down

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

in the opposite direction, fucking paracel storm and the other huge map (hanoi resort ?)...old gen console, 12v12, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS..you spend half the game moving from one flag across shitty islands and some swimming, then you get killed by some fucking pussy who's just sat hidden in foliage on a particular flag....

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

in the opposite direction, fucking paracel storm and the other huge map (hanoi resort ?)...old gen console, 12v12, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS..you spend half the game moving from one flag across shitty islands and some swimming, then you get killed by some fucking pussy who's just sat hidden in foliage on a particular flag....

I once landed on a PC Paracel Storm Conquest server with about 28 players on from the start and finished the game 2-1! I swear everyone in the match was moving around the map in a anti-clockwise direction just capping rather than killing lol! Most of the Battlefield 4 maps are completely unplayable on Conquest with just 24 players on the 360/PS4.  Even on the PC with 64 tops; you can experience quiet periods wandering around aimlessly.  I imagine TDM minus the shitty spawns is fine on the old consoles but the game is pretty unsuitable for most maps playing with minimal players on Conquest.