The Beard Thread

spectre

Just started mine. Its about two weeks in and its starting to get on my nerves. I'm going to see how long I can let it go this time

buy this.

Blue beards original beard saver and beard wash. Really helps itching and dryness.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Mustaches suck at first, you gotta let them grow in so all the hairs are even across your lips.  Then it will look fuller. I never had a mustache because I didnt like the ugly stage. You gotta put in the effort to get the reward. :)

Keep calm and question nothing.

Pretty much the closest you guys will get to a pic of me

dQXUjW3.jpg

I cant figure out why it looks patchy on the side in this pic. It was hotter than satans anus outside that day, so maybe the heat and sweat had something to do with it. IDK

oh well, this was taken about 2 months before I was told to shave it back, so in the end it wasn't much longer than what you see here.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

was there a sound of the crack of a whip when you were told to "shave it back" ? :P

looks good on you dude. No homo.

Not really, like I said before, the wife said she hated riding the crazy train and wouldn't buy anymore tickets.

I am all for having a beard, but uh, if it comes down to me and the wife having fun, or shaving..... Pass the razor bitch!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Here's the backstory behind this pic :D  My 16 yr old nieces homecoming was last friday, shes a very pretty girl as you can see from this pic from last week...

bli6.jpg

Anyway...after 'Homecoming" she had some people come back with her, and I told my sister I would come over and stick "around" just to see what boys came home with her other than her BF Austin. So I made sure I looked..."Uninviting"  I guess. Heres a pic of me that night before I went there :D  So would you as a 16 yr old boy like to speak with me?? lol ^_^ Needless to say it within 30 mins it was just her and Austin left lol...Game , set, match.

rvzd.jpg

Thinking about chopping my beard off. I keep getting yelled to in public by jerks praising me for being a Red Sox fan or asking me if I am a Red Sox fan. We are in NY I am NOT a Boston fan. Fenway is great to visit and the atmosphere around the park is one of the best I've ever experienced but still not a fan. -_- Take your candy beans and beat it!

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Totally jealous of the beards here..

How old were you guys when you could start growing them properly?

In my senior high-school football picture I had one, so 17 for sure, but probably earlier than that.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE