The Beard Thread

spectre

About 6 months into growing it/ I have been working it into a pointed style. Very much a "Leonidas 300 style  ;)  

I think it's for sure getting there. It's around 5" long now..

qgyw.jpg

Do you have a pic of yourself beardless?

Please say you do.

---

I trimmed mine the other day (it was about one finger long, and I have big hands).

I think I like it better. Compliments my face a lot smoothly.

No, I'm afraid Drifter beards are not my type. :(

DM9ON.png

Thats bad ass Drifter. I have curly hair so I'd have to comb it out to get it that straight. :lol:

I recently ordered a Wahl Groom Pro Haircutting Kit because my beard trimmer charging cord mysteriously disappeared. I've found I prefer using the hair buzzer vs a trimmer.

Also another pro beard tip for the beardless. Dribble spills are a thing of the past. You miss your mouth and the beard acts as a sponge until you can get to a paper towel. No more kool-aid stains on my shirts. ^_^

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I shaved this beautiful bastard off when I went on vacation. Tropical weather and long beards are a bit uncomfortable. esy5u6ah.jpg

In the process of re-growing, I miss him.

You always look pissed off in pics.

It's easy to forget that this community is filled mainly with people who are alot on the older side than me.

And then I get reminded by the epic face-hair of our more manly members. x)

So you've mentioned. Lol

Its my thing, plus I was at my wife's reunion. Hahaha

Look at the guy mad-dogging you in the background! :lol:

Lmao.  I have been thinking about shaving it and starting over. I probably won't but the thought had crossed my mind. I would shave it into some epic mutton chops first.

muttonchop.jpg?w=450&h=680

Them chops tho.

DM9ON.png

Just got done trimming the beard up. It's just been getting way too long and I was startin to feel like Grizzly Adams the past month or two. I actually was thinking of shavin' it off but I just got to have some sort of facial hair so I trimmed it up to about 1/2" now so It's more of a Chuck Norris 80's beard than a 70's Grizzly Adams beard :lol:

BTW Dave we are we gonna get a Smiley icon with a beard around this joint? lol

I have noticed if you just trim it up on the side burns but still keep the chin growing, it looks somewhat less grizzly adams. I'm shooting for Hershel Greene styel. I've got the pony tail now and everything :)

Keep calm and question nothing.