The Beard Thread

spectre

Yeah, got be clean shaven, usually you can get away with it a bit but I'm a prefect this year so have to keep it clean, even though beards are the way to go :(

I remember we had this conversation last year.  I think it's completely ridiculous that a school can dictate what/if any facial hair a man has.  That's completely fucked up. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Or a job for that matter^ I hate ppl telling others how they can look or cant look. To me it's the same as someone telling you cant be white or black or the other. 

EDit: I've been growing my beard out for a good while but i always trimm it down abit. I hate that i dont have the connectors yet, so i can have a circle beard of some kind. For whatever reason they wont grow in :/

Or a job for that matter^ I hate ppl telling others how they can look or cant look. To me it's the same as someone telling you cant be white or black or the other. 

EDit: I've been growing my beard out for a good while but i always trimm it down abit. I hate that i dont have the connectors yet, so i can have a circle beard of some kind. For whatever reason they wont grow in :/

They will eventually, some follicles grow faster than others. Or you could just let it get really long and comb it over the part that doesn't grow in. Once you graduate, let it go for 6 months and you'll see. :)

Keep calm and question nothing.

Thanks for the advice bearded brother! my mustache is now starting to grow abit over my lips and it's drooping down alittle on the corners, And i've basically had a year or more to grow my beard out i just cant grow the connectors yet :/ But ill let it grow out for awhile and see what happens 

It's been an entire year, and my god damn beard won't close.

It grows freakin' everywhere on my face except those to little patches where I really want it to.

But oh, my hairs are still coming in white. It's almost fully white now, as opposed to just a few stray hairs this time a year ago.

/fml x)

DM9ON.png

Well my beard is still holding up. Got my beard trimmed and shaped to my face. So it's not all scraggly it looks like a master piece. My wife hates it and wants it gone. But I will see how the summer goes being in Las Vegas and triple digits I may have to trim it all the way to just a 5'oclock but we will see. I have posted pictures of before and after on FB and Instagram. Add me on Instagram if you have then you can see, mpavlin is my name

I'm debating on shaving my beard. For some reason when I'm just sitting around I gentle pull on my beard. And if I grab a lonely strand I pull it out. It doesn't hurt but it's relieving when I do pull one strand out. I'm unsure if I want to shave or not. It all depends also when the weather changes here in Vegas

I'm debating on shaving my beard. For some reason when I'm just sitting around I gentle pull on my beard. And if I grab a lonely strand I pull it out. It doesn't hurt but it's relieving when I do pull one strand out. I'm unsure if I want to shave or not. It all depends also when the weather changes here in Vegas

I do that. x)

Makes you look thoughtful, too.

Weather change in Vegas?

Like 107 to 105? :lol:

DM9ON.png

It's been an entire year, and my god damn beard won't close.

It grows freakin' everywhere on my face except those to little patches where I really want it to.

But oh, my hairs are still coming in white. It's almost fully white now, as opposed to just a few stray hairs this time a year ago.

/fml x)

How old are you again? I'm 24 and I barely have any facial hair worth saving... Mostly non-pigmented hair too. 1 year is nothing really, mine hasn't changed much since I was 18 so don't worry : )

How old are you again? I'm 24 and I barely have any facial hair worth saving... Mostly non-pigmented hair too. 1 year is nothing really, mine hasn't changed much since I was 18 so don't worry : )

19, going on 20 in 3 months.

We're oddities, me and you. x)

Though I can fully.grow back a beard in a month or so (except those damn areas in the corners of your mouth)

Do you know why it happens? The discoloration? My mom says it looks cool, but I've also had people say it looks ridiculous. :lol:

DM9ON.png