Website known issues - Work In Progress to Fix ×

Looking for advice

Dylanimo

Five hundred squids will get you something decent, especially if you've got a mouse and shit. It will also leave you a good upgrade path so you can shove more and faster bits in it as you go, and stuff like the case will be cheapo crap but as long as you don't fling it around you'll be fine.

You'll probably max BF4 out on £500.

Also, if you want, you can come down to London and we can build it together. Not sure how that'd work transport wise, but if not we can do it via Teamspeak or whatever.

banlol.png

Hi, my name's Dylan sounds good well i will have a look at my cash and it wouldn't be till after xmas anyway and if i was to come down to build it with u would probz just get a train unless i'm driving by then

and i wouldn't throw it about anyway and that sound like a good starting point 

You can build a good PC for next to nowt these days.  The stereotype that all gaming PC's cost north of a grand is total garbage.  If you have the peripherals sorted along with the monitor; just find a reputable UK custom PC site who do component builds.  You'll spend less than five hundred notes and you'll be sorted for years without having to concern yourself with any upgrades.  Don't get a retail concoction as they are usually pricey and you're paying for the monitor and keyboard also which can wrack up to a good couple of hundred smackers on top.  Take the custom route and most good build sites know more than the average Joe from PC World.  They also throw together up to date builds that aren't margin whored and give the customer top bang for their buck.