PSA: Check your plots

Sennex

Someone was dicking around with my walls, mined out a few sections.

So please check your plots fellas

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just had a quick nose around here but I can't find anything that'd help yet. Having said that, I looked last week too, and there were only 6 or so mods on that list. There are now 25, so they're gradually catching up. Hopefull we'll see a security / backup / claim system soon. If we have to start dealing with this shit then we're going to have to remove a load from the whitelist and re-instate them one by one on a trial basis and see how it goes.

Fuck dealing with this again.

banlol.png

I don't see the fucking point in shit like that . If people haven't paid towards it boot them out .

I did write a bad word in the middle of the desert when I was lost .. . In case someone sees that ...

^What he said.

We have a great thing going on here, and by making it a pay-to-play sort of thing, we'd be depriving some great folks of playing this awesome game with some awesome people.

We just need to stick it out until the mods have caught up, when we can implement proper safeguards and do it the right way.

banlol.png

Myself and Sean have planted ourselves a fair distance away from spawn so hopefully we're not intruding on anyone, did a look around the area and didn't see anything.

Someone mentioned that the map mod could be installed on our client and we could use it without the server having it installed? Anyone know about this? Would be nice to set some way points again.

Myself and Sean have planted ourselves a fair distance away from spawn so hopefully we're not intruding on anyone, did a look around the area and didn't see anything.

Someone mentioned that the map mod could be installed on our client and we could use it without the server having it installed? Anyone know about this? Would be nice to set some way points again.

We just need to stick it out until the mods have caught up

;)

Maps should be a standard though in my opinion. I don't know why Mojang haven't built them in.

8mSoOel.png

There are not any map mods compatible with 1.7.2 yet

Zan's MiniMaps and Inventory Tweaks are my #1 and #2 mods for this silly assed game. (Its one of the reasons my son is still stuck on 1.6.4)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hi, my name is Dylan going back pay to play thing it shouldn't have to be like that because it's a community server we should be able to trust each other these kind of problems should never of happened in the first place the way i see it is if you're not going to play nice don't play at all and that the last of what i have to say about it and if you don't like what i say don't put it on hear message me privately and we can work it out 

love, Dylan

Edited - Don't let it happen again. love, Diddums.