Squads Mode

J4MES OX4D

Apparently this seemingly neglected mode is pretty good fun according to a few media sources.  I've only dabbled in a couple of games just to familiarise myself with the maps but it seems it is quite an in-depth addition with lots of customisation. You can also rank up XP and build a team of AI soldiers and lead them against fellow AI or a rival player and his own team of AI.  

Anyone actually bothered giving this a try? Seems like there is plenty of modes within Squads including survival. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played this when i first got the game just to get into it, i now use it when i fancy something different but most of all i use it to try different attachments for my guns, with squad points so hard to come by i like to try before i buy, just on another note if you do play it beware of camping bots, they do seem a lot more clever than before. 

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg

I played this when i first got the game just to get into it, i now use it when i fancy something different but most of all i use it to try different attachments for my guns, with squad points so hard to come by i like to try before i buy, just on another note if you do play it beware of camping bots, they do seem a lot more clever than before.

I had one shoot me through a wall, it was a "fuck this I'm done moment." lol

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I've been playing Squads and really enjoy it.  It's great for when you want to mess around a little bit but still get some XP/Squad Points.  It's also useful for when you've got a shit connection.  A little XP/SP is better than nothing.  You can't complete challenges or anything (I don't think), but it's still fun to stomp some bots once in a while.  

I'd imagine it's great for people who aren't very good online.  They probably use it as a way to feel like pub stompers feel.  It's nice to feel unstoppable sometimes.  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png