Spawns Suck!

J4MES OX4D

Honestly think it has to do with what game mode you play. Cranked/TDM will always have screwed up spawns. I've had some and been on the receiving end of bad spawns but don't think they can fix it. They never had

I want to play that with you sometime this week.  It sounds fun.  

James - What game mode do you play most often?  Have you heard anything about a spawn patch/update?  

I am currently playing Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Blitz and Domination on PC and it seems pretty hit and miss depending on the map and the mode. Cranked seems a bit iffy but the mode is extremely chaotic at the best of times so that doesn't surprise me! I haven't seen the patch notes yet but DOM seemed slightly better yesterday along with KC but I don't know if this is patch-related or just being my luck was better with the spawns!

Hopefully it's the patch that fixed things... if not, oh well, at least they're better.  :)  I think a lot of spawn complaints, not your specifically, but in general, are due to people not knowing the maps at this point.  I know I spawn in and feel lost at times on some of these bigger maps.  I am probably sprinting right into a hot zone and not even realizing it.  It's easier to blame the spawn than my ignorance.  Just a general comment, not aimed at anyone.  

I don't think we will ever have a perfect spawn system in a FPS.  People will complain that they spawn right in middle of the action and have no chance, others will complain about having to run so far to get back in the action.  Obviously spawning into gun fire, or right next to enemies suck, but I can't imagine how hard it must be to come up with a system that works as good as it does now.  That's got to be insane trying to come up with a system that accounts for everything.  Tough job!  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png