Xbox360/PS3 Graphics comparison

Xethius

If someone can show the vid here instead of the link, thanks. Yeah I hear ya man, but it sucks for those who cant get the ps4/xbox one...I wanna enjoy my cod, but knowing that x360 has Pc graphics compared to that same old goddamned pasty shit that us ps3 ppl seem to get year after year, pisses me off. What the FUCK i pay 60 fucking dollars I expect a decent product...Not to get fucking stollen from. // end rant. Solution is not to get it I know...

The whole point is that im getting sick of getting the shit end of the stick with cod. Its not fair to us. We pay good money for a unfinished product...I just hope they release a patch like bops 2. @chris, chances are it wont play crisp itll probably have some issues. But i expect that already :blink:

Some of it is the product. The PS3 graphics are done in a way that can lead to inferior graphics if the developpers don't put the effort in. The video ram has 2 pages I believe rather than being linear. Also CoD has always had a partnership with Microsoft so the effort does not go in. 

It will be interesting to see how that changes with the PS4 hardware being superior.