Really don't understand why you guys don't get ghosts for the PS3 to play with us plebs from day 1 then upgrade for a tenner when you eventually get your NG consoles? You don't lose your stats

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I can't ever hate you. Hmmm, I wonder how much I could get for mine. With all the games, I might nearly have enough for a PS4.....

Anyway, Double XP. Will this be just for Ghosts or will they throw Blops 2 and MW3 in the mix for the people who can't get Ghosts on release?

8mSoOel.png

I can't ever hate you. Hmmm, I wonder how much I could get for mine. With all the games, I might nearly have enough for a PS4.....

Anyway, Double XP. Will this be just for Ghosts or will they throw Blops 2 and MW3 in the mix for the people who can't get Ghosts on release?

I sold mine with all my games for £150, could have got more but I needed a quick sale. Plus I get back the unwanted games to sell for a little extra. Or I might just send them to people on the forum if they're wanted.

It's been DXP for MW3 and BO2 for the past week, not sure when it ends.

Oh for real? I think I'm going to stick on Blops tonight and struggle through it. I gave up too easily yesterday. I need to get better.

Do you not have MW3 anymore. Blops will still be bad