Super World

Sennex

1.6.4 Bukkit world for my Son.

(Inspired by "Man of Steel")

My son is jumping back into Minecraft again, and wants us to play on an old World we used to play on. Since I have the world Save from before the server was shut down, it was easy enough to update to 1.6.4, and restart it.

World One:

Spawn Room

JAl8ALC.png

Outside of the Spawn Cathedral/ Fortress of Combat

(the top is cut off by clouds)

dlI4d6w.png

Up close, looking up

cqzfDqu.png

vQGcbRU.png

Town around the spawn

vQGcbRU.png

NWFjqGj.png

Portal leading to the City World:

3XBnOQ0.png

Train Station (Yes it works)

q0d9G9u.png

Rail Tunnels

XbROD1Z.png

City World:

Portal back to World one is in the background there

oToFfvp.png

lZHaOeF.png

My favorite building so far:

gnL3gBe.png

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I worked on it with 2 others. Took us a while. There are entire sections in it that are complete.

I will take more pics later. The entrances are hidden, and I can't remember them all.

That being said, I don't know how much if any, I will play on the 1.7.2 world with you all. I will maintain and manage the plugins and backups for you all, but I just don't see myself playing there.

Between my son wanting to play more, and us being unable to identify/ stop any sort of thieving because of lack of logs, I just can't justify taking the time to play there.

In the future this might change, but for right now, I have no desire to play there, and I won't allow my son to play there.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It was off and on raining last night, so the Stargazing thing fell through.

That being said, my son and I ended up playing MC in a hotel room all night.

Here are more pics of a good portion of the builds and some decent highlights.

Actual Album:

http://imgur.com/a/mhcAj

I created a resource world for us, as I was tired of looking for new spots to mine. I have ti set so that I can regen chunks whenever I want to.

The cool thing about this world is not only where we spawned (I must be a flippin Village magnet), but the number of horses and mules. If you can see the minimap in the upper right, every icon there is a horse/ mule

(more pics in the album, showing how many. I stopped counting at 20)

ml1h01m.png

Train Station

(Photobomb by my son)

Ci0SNn2.png

You guys know how I am about bridges and roads:

5PIR7SA.png

aKzPJ3U.png

I also wandered the main spawn castle last night to get better pics for you all. Not linking them here though. Just make the jump if you want to see them.

http://imgur.com/a/mhcAj

http://imgur.com/a/QYLLd

6L2hJXA.png

Spawn Point. Not finished yet, I need to make the raised Dais area and a few other things. The outside sucks balls.

H9SI2rz.png

RHUS3pt.png

Its about 16 chunks long. Took me all damn day to make, even in creative mode.

Its bright as hell at night. I was really shocked, I might even scale back on the glowing coral on the ocean floor.