Important Poll, Read this!

Sennex

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it was your second account, I don't see how he's been able to get on anyways as that would've had to have been whitelisted too, unless I missed something. Regardless, nobody's putting any blame on anyone so this isn't a witch hunt for your friend. I will ask however that all account sharing be terminated unless you supervise the person using it.

At the end of the day we whitelist people, not accounts. If you allow someone else to use your account, we can only assume it's you and as such you will be held responsible for any dodgy behaviour.

If you want to let your mate use your account, by all means go ahead but tell him to participate in the forum so we know him a bit and he can get to know us.

As for the update, I reckon we stay at 1.7 and backup regularly. Once mods start catching up we can implement them but it's unfair to the rest to make you guys suffer because of one incident.

I can only hope that this was a one off and that whoever is guilty has learned their lesson. If not, we'll find out who it is and it'll be a permanent ban.

banlol.png

Hep, and it'll be backed up once every 24h. This will also allow us to compare people's stuff from 24h before, highlighting any thievery. Thieving will not be tolerated and will result in an instant permanent ban.

Apologies for all of this folks, let's go back to the good ol' days of fun and games and leave the bad guys to us admins.

banlol.png