[R6] Blood Orchid Megathread

The3rdWalker

Ying Highlight

Candela Grenade:  Candela can roll under the doors, and drone holes. The Candela can also be placed on a soft wall or barricade similar to fuze. This will then be activated by a timer allowing you to prepare to enter. She is immune to her own flashes, but not the flashes of other operators. The candela flash charges are singular, meaning one candela will use all of a single jager ADS.

• Primary T-95 (LMG) / Six12 (Shotgun)
  • Secondary Q-929
  • Smoke/Claymore

Lesion Highlight

Gu Mines: a small mine that can be thrown from a distance. Once this has been thrown the mine will then go invisible and a small icon will appear above the trap allowing you to know where it is through walls. This will also allow you to know which mine has been set off when an enemy steps on it. When an enemy activates it they will then not be able to sprint and will take 10 damage immediately and then 8 damage every 3 seconds. He will start off with one mine and then over 35 seconds you will gain another one

• Primary T-5 (SMG) / Six12 SD (Shotgun)
  • Secondary Q-929
  • Shield/Impact Grenade

Ela Highlight

Concussion Mines: the Polish GROM operator and she has the concussion mines. These are 4 throwable mines that will activate when an enemy is within radius of them. Once these are detonated they will blind the enemy for a split second, disrupt their vision similar to echo and also deafen them. The flash is quick however so she will have to stay close to her mines for them to be useful. She also carries one more mine on her which can be detonated when she is injured. This is not included in the 4 that you can throw. Her pistol also has the unique feature of having a red dot sight.

• Primary Scorpion (SMG) / DP-12 (Shotgun)
  • Secondary PR-15
  • Barbed Wire/Impact Grenade

Some other notes on Blood Orchid. 

• Ranked Map Pool to mirror ESL Pro League (9 maps only)
  • Fevelas and Yacht removed from casual to re-balance.
  • Smoke grenades are now server side, more dense and more dependable.
  • Theme Park is only available in casual play. 

Rumor Mill

Ubisoft will revert lag compensation, which is an amazing move to improve game performance. A higher ping will no longer provide a massive advantage. A higher ping will now be worse for you. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic