Server Connection info:

Sennex

dafuq is that nn.pe shit?

If people test out the TS DNS and it works, then I'll do the same with the MC server. It was fucking easy to do though, so probably too good to be true.

No idea bro, that shit was static, all I could do was add Forever Gaming

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I connected to the server just fine.  It's actually running alright on my laptop this time around.  Did the 1.7.2 update help optimize it a bit?  I'm a little confused on the whole spawn village thing.  The rules say not to take from the village.  Why do we have a spawn village then?  In the past we had a spawn with a few basic items to get people started.  Do we not have that now?  I'm having trouble remembering a lot of the basic commands.  Is there a map?  How do we use the waypoints again?  I've got some catching up to do! 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

There are no waypoints, that was part of an addon that hasn't been updated to 1.7 yet. The game is much better optimized so you will get better results. The devs really pulled a number on the code, their work is outstanding. Dunno about the spawn village, that's Bart's thing. The impression I get is that you can take what you need, as long as you replace it. After all, bart didn't put all that effort in for nothing. 

banlol.png

I connected to the server just fine.  It's actually running alright on my laptop this time around.  Did the 1.7.2 update help optimize it a bit?  I'm a little confused on the whole spawn village thing.  The rules say not to take from the village.  Why do we have a spawn village then?  In the past we had a spawn with a few basic items to get people started.  Do we not have that now?  I'm having trouble remembering a lot of the basic commands.  Is there a map?  How do we use the waypoints again?  I've got some catching up to do! 

The spawn village is there because it was in the seed, we literally spawned that close to it.

Take food from it, but replant it.

Trade with the villagers if you ever get emeralds, but there isn't a reason in the game to kill the villagers, destroy their houses cause you need wood or cobble, or any other the other random crap that happens to those guys.

If anything, treat it as a Fancy Mob grinder, as mobs go nuts trying to kill the villagers.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Hey Dylan

Will get you whitelisted ASAP

//I think Dave is doing it now, or he might be blowing a goat, not really sure

let me see if I can hit the console from work, I will post an update in a sec

edit:

restarted the server, you should be fine now