Amazon Prime Day Deals

1 hour ago, Capn_Underpants said:

I want the fitbit blaze. But no money for that, unfortunately. D:

Via the FG App

Is that on offer?

Typical that the Echo is now £80 2 weeks after I bought it for the wife at full price. The lights that work with Alexa are interesting but just so expensive for 1/2 lights.

Injustice 2 was £30

Ghost Recon Wildlands £24

Forum Signature Test.png

Is that on offer?

Typical that the Echo is now £80 2 weeks after I bought it for the wife at full price. The lights that work with Alexa are interesting but just so expensive for 1/2 lights.

Injustice 2 was £30
Ghost Recon Wildlands £24

Yeah, it's $60 off. D:

And those look cool. Always was curious about them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nice!  we did a FitBit challenge at work, it's a cool little device.  i like that the model you got actually looks like a watch.

i've been eyeing the Fire HD 8 tablet to read/stream stuff -- anyone have any experience/thoughts on it?  thinking Prime Day might be a good opportunity to retire my old iPad 4 . . .

I have a Garmin Forerunner 235 watch and absolutely love it.  I had the fitbit hr but got sick and tired of having to call and have it replaced every 6 months because they're so poorly designed.  Plus needed GPS with all the running Ive been doing so got that for Christmas this year.  I have a fancy shmancy watch that I used to wear to work and when going out and I haven't worn it once since Christmas.  

I wouldn't bother pairing your phone to it though.  I got tired of the constant bluetooth connection battles between my car, headset, speaker, and watch.  

4 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Got the watch and it's everything I wanted. Super amused that it tracks my sleep and I can look at that every morning. But other then that, I'm happy with my purchase so far.

Via the FG App

I did not realise it tracks sleep! Does it log if you wake up and break your sleep then?

Forum Signature Test.png

I did not realise it tracks sleep! Does it log if you wake up and break your sleep then?

Yeah, it tracks all of that. I drink a lot of water so I'm constantly waking up through out the night to use the rest room and it logs all of my awake periods.

f953933c8862d58f1b2611a907c6ffe4.jpg

Via the FG App