So, now what?

Sennex

Alright, hopefully things will go well in terms of setting up the server and what not! I enjoyed playing to the point where I could pretty much create anything from scratch with the Philosopher's Stone... Would it be, for start, Vanilla only server?

Thank you Sir, it's good to be back.  :)

I have added a donate button on the homepage for people to chip in. The difference is that this time, if people don't chip in, the server's going to die. Last time I spent over a ton in total on covering fees and whatnot, which given how cheap it is to run a server is ridiculous. If people can each chip in £2 a month, we'll be golden.

You don't need to chip in every month all the time, but if people are able to help out then do so. I don't have the time to nag every month, so help me out please folks.

banlol.png

Yep. We're starting with a 1,5gb server, which will cost about £10 a month. If that's not enough, we can upgrade to 2gb which will increase to £13 a month.

On top of that I'll also rent a Teamspeak server with 20 slots, which costs £4,30 a month. That is less than £20 a month all in all. If we can't raise that between all of us, then I might as well throw in the towel now.

banlol.png