Anyone here still play MW3?

Xethius

I just bought this again along with bf3 to help "train" me for the new releases. I've been out of the video game scene due to having a job/gf. I'd be interested in playing with you guys if y'all are interested. Psn is Xethius 

BTW, i do not have any of the dlc.

Iv not played it since the release of BO2,

I'm thinking of putting it on over this next week to get myself back into the COD zone, ready for ghosts, but I won't be getting it until ps4...

I'll add you when I try a bit if mw3...

blackops2sig.jpg

I just bought this again along with bf3 to help "train" me for the new releases. I've been out of the video game scene due to having a job/gf. I'd be interested in playing with you guys if y'all are interested. Psn is Xethius 

BTW, i do not have any of the dlc.

A job and a girlfriend have kept you out of the gaming scene?  You're screwed when you get married, have a full time job, and have kids then, lol. 

I've played MW3 twice since BO2 came out.  I enjoyed it, but I'm so burnt out on FPS games right now. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

A job and a girlfriend have kept you out of the gaming scene?  You're screwed when you get married, have a full time job, and have kids then, lol. 

I've played MW3 twice since BO2 came out.  I enjoyed it, but I'm so burnt out on FPS games right now. 

Well i quit my job a few days ago :/ We'll just see about that :P