Spawn

Sennex

Spawn  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see we have three votes, can you guys let me know when you have voted? I forgot to track who all had voted :-/

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

okay, who voted town then?

This in mind, I am building a portal shelter, an Inn (Think of the one I had on the Tekkit server ages ago), a Blacksmith shop, and a small farm.

One thing though, I will set aside plots for a marketplace.

Lastly I do want roads, I am planning on making a road straight to the world border from spawn in every direction. I would like folks to tie their builds in somehow with the roads? but its not necessary as I can't protect the roads once built

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Ok this may be a tough question to answer

Whats going to be the difference between this server and the last as far as what we can do etc?

Keep in mind I was majorly lost when it came to all the machines and things anyway so just the bare minimum if possible. Wont miss what I didnt know haha

Read the other threads here, specifically this one, where its discussed:

http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/topic/422-state-of-the-fg-mc-server-2-updated-3/

I voted for a town.  That's how it was when I was playing and it seemed fine.  I don't know what a hardcore one would be like.  Just a spawn in the middle of BFE?  I liked having a little town to help newbs get started w/ basic supplies.  But, if you're having a portal shelter/Inn sort of thing like you did before, that would be cool too. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Ok this may be a tough question to answer

Whats going to be the difference between this server and the last as far as what we can do etc?

Keep in mind I was majorly lost when it came to all the machines and things anyway so just the bare minimum if possible. Wont miss what I didnt know haha

All of that would be gone to be honest. you will only need the vanilla minecraft game, no mods, and you will be fine with what we are now doing.

I voted for a town.  That's how it was when I was playing and it seemed fine.  I don't know what a hardcore one would be like.  Just a spawn in the middle of BFE?  I liked having a little town to help newbs get started w/ basic supplies.  But, if you're having a portal shelter/Inn sort of thing like you did before, that would be cool too. 

I am going to end up doing a "pseudo small town", when other people join us, I dont want them dropped in and then fee like they are in a barren wasteland. It is also where the market place will be as well as the nether portal and anything else I can think of.

I added pics to the other thread of what the spawn looks like. I need to rip out a cobblestone tent my son made. OTher than that though, I dont' plan on adding anything again unless we need it.

also, if you mine out my roads, I will drop meteors on your house :D

(yes, there is a mod for that)