What looks better?

Drifter

How about some quick input here on which looks better to you guys because I'm having a hard time deciding which way to go with this. I am leaning towards one over the other but lets see what you guys think first.

Excuse the rough quickly photoshop job, but you get the idea I'm sure....

Which will look better in your opinions...White sand or black sand??
jq6o.jpg

pix7.jpg

Moon lights at night are LED blue. I was orginally leaning white, then thought black....now I was thinking white agin because it's more natural looking for where these fish come from. Now I'm torn again lol.

I just want to make sure I pick one and not change because last thing I want to do is change out 200lbs of sand in a 31" deep tank later on :blink:  I may have to hire the Pool Boy Dave to do that if that's the case ^_^

If where the fish come from had white sand, then theyare probably going to settle better with it, they can see any food on the floor easier and they'll probably look better against the white sand.

White gets my vote :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'd probably say wite sand, considering most sand is a fairly light color, even when it comes to some parts of an ocean or river/lake.

However, if you want a distinct, dark, feel from the tank, I'd say black.

It all depends on the way you want the tank itself to be portrayed.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

I'd go white sand. When I had a fish tank many moons ago my favourite fish was my catfish, which would blend in too much with the black. It's about the fish, so id go white to see them better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD