New Eminem album

Cosworth

I'm a huge fan of Eminem. I own every single album, some even twice thanks to CD scratches back in the day. I'm skeptical about this new one though.

Survival was shit. It fit in well with the sounds of war in the CoD trailer but falls flat and off beat when listening to the raw song.

Now we have Bezerk coming out tomorrow and from the 30 seconds i've heard......it sounds shit. To me personally, it sounds like he can't stick to a fucking beat anymore and it maddens me because I'm such a long running fan.

I'm not rating the new album on these songs though, There's nearly always one song that I don't like on his albums so I'm not gonna judge yet.

but 2 songs out of 2 releases that don't sound good? I'm nervous about it.

8mSoOel.png

I didn't like Bezerk at first but it's grown on me and now i love it. Everyone seems to be orgasaming over Rap God, but it's not really that good. I mean it's still great, but it's not as good as everyones portraying it to be. Survival is probably my favourite so far.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Everyone seems to be orgasaming over Rap God, but it's not really that good. I mean it's still great, but it's not as good as everyones portraying it to be. 

I'm not an Eminem fan at all. To me he comes off whiny and is overrated. But I listened to that song and damn it was good! It starts slow but by the end he's rapping his ass off. Credit to him for that.

Survival was shit the first time I heard it.

Then Bezerk came out and was shit the first time I heard it. So I listened to Survival again and it was........ok.

Rap God shits all over the two of them. I don't know what you hear when you listen to it Frace but it's his best work in years.

8mSoOel.png

Then Bezerk came out and was shit the first time I heard it. So I listened to Survival again and it was........ok.

Rap God shits all over the two of them. I don't know what you hear when you listen to it Frace but it's his best work in years.

I'm an Eminem fan boy. Listening to Rap God now. Opinion when finished.

2 minutes in. Rap God completely shits all over the other two. All 3 songs are far better than the past 2 albums imo, so I have high hopes. Berzerk was complete trash when I first heard it, love it now. Survivial was too hyped up for me, with it being Ghosts and all when it was first heard. I like it, but Rap God is amazing. At 4:25, he fucking killed it.

I guess it's just the chorus that i don't really like. I mean it's still awesome, and after 4:25 it's just ridiculous, but i prefer the other two. Was survival featured in a Ghosts trailer or something?

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Just re-listened to the three songs and I am so-so, expectations aren't very high for his new album. 

Berserk is my least liked out of the three. Although the beat has grown on me the whole thing just seems a bit clunky and his bars are quite weak in my opinion. 

Rap God is good. His flow is insane and although I like how he progressed in his intensity I just felt it was a bit too weak at the start. Some of his lines weren't very strong as well.

Survival is also good. I don't really enjoy the chorus but it works well with the song. 

Besides Berserk his album is looking pretty good but I am not expecting anything mind-blowing. Hopefully I am proved wrong though. 

Kia Ora.