BOOYAKASHA!

Hi, remember me? I used to work here a while ago. Well, I'm back!

I've renewed the licence and am in talks with tech support about getting a clean bill of health. Numerous sites which do virus scan thingies (real ones, not the ones that tell me the site's infected and that for $500m I can sort it) give us an all clear but there are a few question marks which are now in the hands of tech support. I'll update as I go.

As for the SFW theme, if anyone has any suggestions please drop them here and I'll implement what I can so you lot can all look like you're doing work whilst actually browsing the forum.

STAY AWESOME FG!

banlol.png

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy that's the forum saying that it wants money. It's basically begging. Since I've renewed the licence we also have the option to upgrade to IPS4 which is apparently the dog's bollocks. I'm going to look in to it this weekend and roll it out. This will mean that the software will be 100% fresh with no bugs, issues or malware. If I don't find a way to fuck it up  :lol:

banlol.png

Cool man.  Hope it's not too pricey or tricky.  This shit is way over my head.  I don't know how I haven't blown up the whole forum by looking through the admin settings.  You're a brave soul for trusting me.  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I must admit that I should've just kept the licence renewed. My fuckup was that I thought it cost $175 for a year but it turns out that that's the purchase price, and the licence is $25 every 6 months which is peanuts, I have no issues paying that at all. The suppotr and documentation provided by the devs is generally very good, as long as you stick to the steps it's very methodical and logical. 

I thoroughly enjoy running this place but as described in my PPR life's just been a bit hectic for the last month or two which is why this has been on the back burner. 

As for costs, we have one regular contributor who covers half the fees and I cover the other half, that covers the hosting. The licence is on top of that and I'll be spending $30 on a new theme so truth be told the fees are pretty manageable, plus if I nag a bit the community tends to chip in if necessary but at the moment we're going strong :)

banlol.png