FucKonami

These pricks hold the Metal Gear Solid rights and after speculation that they'd be remastering MGS3 for the current gen; turns out their latest game is a slot machine gambling one which has generated so much hate; it may take the spotlight off Infinite Warfare for a bit. We kinda knew they were moving away from AAA gaming with only Pro Evo Soccer being their one and only remaining IP in production but instead of offloading the MGS rights or maximising these and producing another game albeit without Kojima; they go and use the rights for the sake of a shitty pachinko machine themed game.

They ruined MGS V's development and instead of investing in finishing that and improving the MGS Online aspect; they're using the money gained through those sales on this garbage. They are well and truly up there with Ubishaft and EA but at least they remain dedicated to milking the AAA market whereas Konami have just given it the middle finger whilst holding onto an IP they didn't create and letting it rot. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly, this doesn't really phase me in either direction. I haven't played a Metal Gear since the PS1, and I don't see myself starting to anytime soon

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."