Proxy Retribution Bonus Weekend live until May 31

L_C_Scipio

Get ready Tenno, Proxy Retribution is here from now until May 31 at 2 p.m. ET.

This Bonus Weekend includes a Tactical Alert, 50% off Darvo Deals, and Double Affinity all weekend!

TACTICAL ALERT:

The Corpus Proxy Army is back and it's stronger and faster than ever before. Show no mercy Tenno, intercept and destroy them.

Day 1: Friday, May 27

Planet: Tessera, Venus

Mission Type: Interception

Reward: Orokin Catalyst + 10,000 Credits

Day 2: Saturday, May 28

Planet: Martialis, Mars

Mission Type: Mobile Defense

Reward: Orokin Reactor + 10,000 Credits

Day 3: Sunday, May 29

Planet: Palus, Pluto

Mission Type: 30 minute Survival

Reward: Twin Wraith Vipers with weapon slot for it + 50,000 Credits

Day 4: Monday, May 30

Planet: Io, Jupiter

Mission Type: 20 Wave Defense

Reward: 25 Rare Fusion Cores + 10,000 Credits

DOUBLE AFFINITY:

This weekend, team up and reap the rewards of double Affinity! You’ll earn twice the Affinity during any Warframe mission you play from now until May 31 at 2 p.m. ET.

DARVO DEALS:

Save 50% on the following items from now until May 31 at 2 p.m. ET.

Primary: Rubico

Secondary: Talons

Melee: Lacera

Syandana: Salix Syandana

Prepare yourselves Tenno, Proxy Retribution Bonus Weekend is upon you.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That first mission (which is defense, not interception, by the way) is a lot harder than it seems like it should be. The closest I got was 6 waves to go... So many Hyenas and Bursas. Now I'm nervous about Sunday's cause I really want those Twin Wraith Vipers (I have a thing for special event weapons).

Side notes:

1. I'd forgotten how well Mag lays waste to Corpus.

2. Double Affinity + Affinity Booster = :D

I'm only Excalibur Level 11 so far but I've been enjoying my forays into this game.

Had a random join me on a mission yesterday which was funny cos he was running all the way to clear the level while I fucked around opening chests. I think I'll leave it solo for the time being.

I've been adding mods to my weapons organically so far. I kind of like feeling my way round before reading up on stuff I should probably know which would help me no end...but I'm like that, I like to learn by making mistakes.

The only bad moment I've had so far in the game was the first or second mission and the extra option of saving colonists. I wanted to save them but went to the wrong exit by mistake and the mission ended. Oops.

My ninja skills are coming on a treat.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Set it to Friends only instead of Solo.

That way if any of us are on we can help you. There are a few of us that wander around after the objective to get all of the chests and things.

Also at higher level, you will want to be able to group with randoms, as a lot of the missions after Saturn are really hard to solo, at least IMO.

Also Archwing missions suck without help! Not because they are difficult, but because the Archwing, even though I sort of enjoy it, is a righteous pain in the ass

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."