The noob mod list

TigerBurge

Hey guys. I have a friend starting the game now and I wanted to send him a list with all the important mods he might need.

Here's the list I have, and please contribute others you think are essential for a new player.

Warframe

Intensify

Continuity

Streamline

Flow

Constitution

Stretch

Redirection

Fortitude

Vitality

Vigor

reflex guard

Rage

Rifles

Serration

Split chamber

Speed trigger

Fast Hands

Elemental mods

Point strike

Vital Sense

Heavy Caliber (?)

Shotguns

Point Blank

Tactical pump

Hell's Chamber

Elemental mods

Blaze

Pistols

Hornet Strike

Gunslinger

Barrel diffusion

Quick Draw

Elemental mods

Ice Storm

lethal torrent

Melee

Pressure point

Fury

Berserker

True Steel

Organ Shatter

Reach

Life Strike

Reflex Coil

Elemental mods

Auras

Energy Siphon

Steel Charge

Physique

I got this from Reddit and agree with it for the most part.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a list I stole from reddit.some you can do without. Really redirection,flow,streamline,intensify stretch,constitution and range for your frames

Any element mod,serrain and heavy caliber on primary guns. Then you build it to the strengths of the weapon. Crit % and crit chance. Impact or slash..... you get the idea

Since mods work as percentages usually, it seems like you get a bigger effect when apply mods to amplify something's strength, than compensate for a weakness. Is that true?

For example, Reach on a melee weapon. Putting reach on a short sword doesn't extend it much, +50% on something 2 feet long is 1 foot. However putting that mod on a 6' staff, which already has great reach, gives you a bump of 3 additional feet.

Last night I was wondering if I should put Impact or Puncture on my bow, which already has good puncture, but shitty impact. When I put the impact mod on, the damage only went up by like 0.4.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Just started the game, did the first two missions. It is WAY different than it was at release.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Just started the game, did the first two missions. It is WAY different than it was at release.

It's changed A LOT since release, but in a good way. It can be a little over whelming, but it's really a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

Did you enjoy it?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I invited Bart this morning and was snubbed, lol. [emoji853]

Depends what's going on with his family, sometimes he needs to be able to duck out quick so he doesn't join a party.

/Or maybe just not in the mood, I feel that way sometimes.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Common mods that you'll get early and should start ranking up straight away:

Warframe:

Redirection - More shields

Vitality - More health

Melee:

Pressure Point - More melee damage

Reach - More melee range