Warframe NooB discussion

JsinOwl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love how this was handled by them.

Yep, multiple official updates throughout the weekend on both their Twitter and forums. Class

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Do I have to spend money on changing how m frame looks?

I am tried of being Rhino from Spiderman, I want a non-horny helmet.

Also, will I get new weapons at some point or do I need to buy those as well?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Do I have to spend money on changing how m frame looks?

Yes and no. You get a basic palette of colors for free and can change the color of a great many things. You can buy extended color sets. As far as the frame itself, you can buy and/or farm for various attachments. I'm not real knowledgeable on this, but I know alternate helmets are often rewards for doing alerts. Beyond that, I'm not sure which items can only be purchased versus being found or crafted.

I am tried of being Rhino from Spiderman, I want a non-horny helmet.

Excalibur has several alternate helmets, all with some sort of phalic protrusion. That's his distinctive thing.

Also, will I get new weapons at some point or do I need to buy those as well?

Never buy, craft new weapons. Go to the market, then weapons, then look along the bottom row, you should see the option to buy primary, secondary, or melee blueprints. Go there. You buy blueprints for credits and craft the item, same with Warframes.

Save your platinum for buying more Warframe and weapon slots. Or be like Rob and drop $40 on platinum day 1 because you have a hard on for Ash.

As far as Warframes and weapons, every single one in the game can be crafted without paying real $. Main thing is your limited in slots for said items.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I hit level 10 because a bunch of level 20's+ carried my ass into the Thousand cuts thing. It was actually tons of fun

I bought some blueprints and now need to figure out where to get materials to make them. So I guess that is my current question, do I just keep running missions to get money and materials? What about the Conclave? What is that?

And what happened to the PVP aspect of the game?

Also, I did a rank up, but i don't know what it did for me. It just said I passed

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Conclave = pvp

Mastery rank unlocks more stuff, hittingllevel 2 for instance let's you trade with other players.

The planets list on the right hand side the materials that they have. So doing missions on the planets will give you those materials. Some are more rare than others. Survival and defense are probably the best material farming missions.

We need to try to make a warframe meet up night like we used to do in destiny. Could be a Q and A and farming night. Do some void stuff. It'd be fun.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I am all for it!

I spent all my money tonight making swords, and a new pistol, and then squad health stuff.

What level should I try to get to this weekend? (Not sure how fast leveling is in this.)

Also, when running solo should I run around and break absolutely every chest? They don't seem to drop much.

What level should I try to get to this weekend? (Not sure how fast leveling is in this.)

Also, when running solo should I run around and break absolutely every chest? They don't seem to drop much.

Warframe level doesn't mean all that much. Mods are the driving force for how strong each frame is.

There are essential mods you NEED to have, we can go over builds and stuff in person. There is another thread here about essential mods, but it's a bit extensive for a new player.

If your JsinOwl you open everything, if your Jason not owl you open shit if it's in front of you, but thats about it. Unless it's the void. That's a different story,but since you guys are new, everything helps, so it doesn't hurt.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

I'll wiki this, because I have no idea what you said.

There are several quests that you kick off by buying a blueprint and building the key. They're in one of the market tabs, forget which, but it's not terribly obvious.

I was just watching a Newbie guide to Warframe by iFlynn (Really good series by the way)

He mentions that I should be scanning for my codex pretty much always. I have never done this, should I ?

I did at first, now I just let Helios do it. The Scanners are actually pretty useful just as x-ray binoculars. Try for yourself, buy some Codex Scanners from the market, they're 500 credits for 25 scans IIRC. Every enemy can be scanned as well as different things in the environment. The more scans, the more details pop up in your Codex. Most things can be scanned a max of either 10 or 20 times. Stealth scans count double.

Yeah, it's easier to pick up your phone and hit the wiki than go back to your ship and navigate the Codex. Scanners really are good binoculars though, try them out just for that. I used them a lot for that purpose when I was stealth soloing missions early on. There's a separate type of scanning you can do to get rep with Cephalon Sidaris, 2nd floor of a relay, on the right.