What are your expectations for Ghost

TigerBurge

With Call of Duty Ghost just a little over a month away,what are your expectations for it.

Do you think it will be something new and enjoyable or the same old CoD with poor connection and over hyped,well everything.

I'm not overly excited about Ghost like in previous years installments of CoD. Maybe its due to getting burnt out on BO2. Maybe its because we hear so much hype building up to it and it seems to let me down year after year.

It may be I'm growing tired of the series. A lot of it has to do with connection but no change seems to be in the future.

What are your thought on it?

My personal thoughts are that it can fuck off.

I apologize that I have nothing more to add but the only reason I bought the last two a total of 5 fucking times was so I could game with the lads and lassies on here. I despise the game. It's not that I completely suck either because I can pull in good scores. The connection issues and everything you mentioned above are game breaking for me and now that GTA online is out today, I have no need to buy Ghosts.

Maybe I did have a little bit to add xD

8mSoOel.png

Unless this edition really steps up and offers something new to the series, then that's me done with CoD. I still can't believe they haven't installed dedicated servers for consoles and as such the difference in connection between this franchise and my preferred fps game is huge.

In short, not bothered.

Yea the lack of dedicated sevres to me shows they don't care. People will have to stop buying it for them to make a change and that won't happen.

I was going to skip CoD and just get BF but think its going to be watered down on current gen.

Yea the lack of dedicated sevres to me shows they don't care. People will have to stop buying it for them to make a change and that won't happen.

It's a shame that we have to make a stand to get something like this and it will never happen because i don't even think half the people who play even know what a dedi server is. 

Maybe one day though

It's a shame that we have to make a stand to get something like this and it will never happen because i don't even think half the people who play even know what a dedi server is.

Maybe one day though

I'm looking forward to it the more I see or read about it but I do this every year. Did y'all get to play it at Euro Gamer?

I do the same every year as well dude lol

Dave Cator and Dave Plumber played it and basically said "it's cod" which leaves me to believe it's like every other cod. The thing is there are so many other games coming out that i'd rather play and there's no point in waiting for it to come down in price because it never does!!

This is what Dave Plumber had to say about it

"Back down stairs to CoD Ghosts (QT just under an hour). This was not quite so impressive and also played on the dreaded XBone. This time I couldn't figure out how to start the bloody game and the alloted time was for a TDM so, with a couple of guys on the otherside who knew what they were doing it was all over very quickly. From what I saw and the action I managed to get I think that Ghosts is probably run and gun and BF4 is more a thinking man's game"

I do the same every year as well dude lol

Dave Cator and Dave Plumber played it and basically said "it's cod" which leaves me to believe it's like every other cod. The thing is there are so many other games coming out that i'd rather play and there's no point in waiting for it to come down in price because it never does!!

This is what Dave Plumber had to say about it

"Back down stairs to CoD Ghosts (QT just under an hour). This was not quite so impressive and also played on the dreaded XBone. This time I couldn't figure out how to start the bloody game and the alloted time was for a TDM so, with a couple of guys on the otherside who knew what they were doing it was all over very quickly. From what I saw and the action I managed to get I think that Ghosts is probably run and gun and BF4 is more a thinking man's game"

Sounds like normal CoD. I still need a shooter to play. Its in my blood

I plan on getting a PS4 sometime next year so that may a choice. Destiny looks good and so does Titan Fall. So hopefully CoD and more so Activision will get knocked off of their high horse.

I really enjoyed KZ3, but once again playing solo didn't help me get the full experience. If and when I get a PS4 I'll definitely be looking at getting KZ Shadowfall, Destiny looks good and BF4 32 v 32 will just be the dogs bollox. CoD doesn't even feature as a maybe right now.

It comes to something when my lads, who play BO2 quite a bit say they're not interested in CoD Ghosts.

IW > 3arch IMO so looking forward to it. Sounds like they've made a lot of cool changes. The lack of dedicated servers doesn't bother me in the slightest because the only time I have a problem with the peer to peer system is in Black Ops & BO2. Also dedis aren't the perfect solution people seem to think they are. I've been having horrible connections in BF3 lately.