The People You Played Videogames with as a Child

BO7H B4RRELS

You couldve just posted this in Random Pics... :lol:

But I 'spose we can turn this into a topic.

I usually played with my brother or whichever member of the nuclear family we lived with happened to be the youngest. Me and my brother were quite a pair: he prefered agility and magic, while I always opted for strong and bulky. Always been like that, and always will be. :lol:

I also used to play co-op games with my mom's BF, which got me fixated with owning an Xbox 360.

/Im 5, 8, 11 and 13. xD

DM9ON.png

Hahaha hell yea. A buddy of mine would get so had playing Halo screening that!

HAHAHAHA.  Madden was worse back in the day.  It would highlight the play you were going to run!  They eventually improved it where you couldn't tell what play they were picking, but that was a real bitch back in the day.  Had to bounce around plays real fast and time it out so they couldn't tell what you picked, lol. 

I played with every type of gamer imaginable when I was younger.  That's all we did in the winter time. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

When I was a kid my sister and I would go to a friends house and sometimes play SSB Melee and sometimes one of the Mario Parties for the Game Cube.

(TL;DR: As a kid we played Game Cube.)

Then as we got older (my sister and friends are four years older than me) we played the 360. When we'd be over we didn't really play games as much, mainly just talk, and look at some interesting/weird things on the internet. But when we did play we'd play either Left 4 Dead 2 or Dance Central.

(TL;DR: Now older, we played 360. Not as much though.)

I wish we could do that again. It was so much fun, and now that I'm fairly more mature when it comes to understanding certain concepts, and having a better vocabulary, I feel that I would fit it a lot better than when I was as a kid, while them being teenagers. I don't really have much contanct with them, and I don't want to intrude on their personal time, because I don't know what they do (work, school, etc). Plus, it'd be me to tag with my sister.

(TL;DR: They're older than me, I wish I could hang with them again considering I'm older as well.)

When it comes down to it though, me, my sister, and friends aren't really labelled as something when it comes to games.

Except my sister. When she played Alice: Madness Returns, I could hear her raging (don't even get me STARTED when I got her to play Borderlands 2...oh GOD....) xD

(TL;DR: Sister sucks at games, me and friends are decent.)

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

You couldve just posted this in Random Pics... :lol:

But I 'spose we can turn this into a topic.

Are you sure? I really don't want to impose...

I'm not on the list - I was always the "play-at-your-house-cos-I-can't-afford-a-SNES-and-my-mother-thinks-that-games-are-the-source-of-all-evil type. I now have all the consoles and a decent PC with three monitors. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW MA? EH? EH?

banlol.png