Time Gated Glimmer

Sennex

With the weapon parts and other items to be sold at vendors sometime soon we need the glimmer issue fixed please. I want to be able to buy stuff with glimmer again and not be held back by a temporary time-gate on glimmer gain. Especially since we soon will be able to buy weapon parts and turn them in for faction rep.

Text Verison:

Essentially, Bungie put in a mechanic to slow down your glimmer gain by restricting your character from gaining glimmer if you get over a certain amount within a certain time. In the video I show that I have on the Ghost that gives glimmer when killing Hive and you see right at 168 glimmer gained that I stop getting glimmer BUT I keep gaining candy. I am not at max glimmer.

The other part of the video shows fighting Fallen and how I have the Ether Seed buff active with 6 minutes left and I am not gaining glimmer.

EDIT: Anyone else feel free to contribute your own vid evidence if you have some so we can maybe figure out a fix for it? Maybe it only happens under certain circumstances.

//Why yes, Time Gated anything is fucking bullshit

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days