Anyone out there?

VGon_BGon48

And you don't have to put up with pictures of food that someone is about to eat like you do on Facebook. Like they are the only ones that ever eat food or something :rolleyes:

jesus christ, this is the bane of my existence.  unless your fucking omelette can cure cancer, i really don't need to see a shitty picture of it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it was way past my bed time last night but I'll be on tonight and I'm going to post more here

If you really want to be a part of the community, post more sure, but jump into a party and say hi.  Play games with everyone.  That's how we all get to know each other.  Shoot aliens and talk shit.  Seriously dude.  Just jump into any party chat that any of us are in and say, what's up guys.  Boom, done.  We rarely send invites or anything, we all just know to hop in and say hi.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

If you really want to be a part of the community, post more sure, but jump into a party and say hi. Play games with everyone. That's how we all get to know each other. Shoot aliens and talk shit. Seriously dude. Just jump into any party chat that any of us are in and say, what's up guys. Boom, done. We rarely send invites or anything, we all just know to hop in and say hi.

Don't play for us, play for YOU. We're not a clan wkth requirements, we have people who play every day to people who play once a month, and we all enjoy it. Don't think you have to meet certain times and whatnot, just hop in whenever you're free ;)

banlol.png