I came across this article on Twitter that I've retweeted. But I know some of you won't look at the tweet box, so I figured I'll post it here.

Here are the voices of Trevor, Franklin, and Michael.

gta-v-voice-actors-620x360.jpg

Grand Theft Auto 5 is the first game in the series to allow players to take on the role of three main characters - Trevor, Franklin and Michael.

As millions of gamers across the globe are preparing for their next in-game heist, the faces behind the three main characters of GTA V have been uncovered.

Moving from left to right in the image above, Steven Ogg plays Trevor, Shawn Fonteno plays Franklin and Ned Luke is Michael. Here’s how they look in the game itself:

gtav-characters.jpg

Interestingly there is a clear resemblance between the in-game characters and the real life voice actors. In fact, many of the characters within GTA V look very similar to their real-life counterparts.

You can see the entire voice cast and comparisons in this video:

The real life voice actors behind many of today’s blockbuster games often remain unseen by the gaming community, yet they become an important element of how a player connects with the in-game character.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif