New TTK info

Sennex

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/08/12/new-details-revealed-in-our-exclusive-destiny-the-taken-king-hands-on-impressions.aspx

New article detailing their experience with the game when they got to play it at Bungie.

*Edit Here is most of the new things I picked out from a first pass, it is by no means, everything and you should read the article to get everything out of it.

·         New green Weapons were stronger than Year 1 raid gear

·         End of mission to get new subclass will give you your super at a increased rate to try it out

·         Actual story telling!

·         No sparrow in Dreadnaught feels okay, compact action

·         Part of an Exotic weapon Quest bounty is collecting 50 pieces throughout the Dreadnaught

·         You will fight other races, as well as the taken, on this ship

·         If I understand correctly you can sacrifice weapons to add upgrade experience to a weapon of the same type. Kind of unclear.

·         Wider range of gear, looks to allow you to have more choices with appearance

·         As previously discussed light is just a measure of your power and activities have recommended light levels

·         Ghosts add stats and light now

·         Sample Ghost perks, Showed nearby materials, I.e. Spinmetal, And one increased Glimmer from hive

·         Can now decide which weapon, Primary, Special, Heavy, is shown in public spaces

·         Will be able to trade in old class specific armor mats for the new general one

·         You now can buy a item from XUR that boosts exotic drop rate from the next boss you fight!

·         Strikes now focus more on replay-ability, switching up the enemy compositions and even races strike to strike

·         AFKers now will be teleported up with he rest of the strike team, like POE is currently

·         Now 3 strike playlists

·         Vanguard Legacy is all the strikes from year one

·         Vanguard Ursa is random heroic strikes that will award Legendary marks and engrams

·         Vanguard Marmoset Is only TTK strikes

·         Will be hand crafting Nightfall strike modifiers

·         Lots of crucible stuff, mostly already covered, Crucible bounties are now "better"

·         New bounties Class, Fireteam, TOO, Featured playlists, And weekly bounties for big rewards

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say though, that all of this makes me not want to really dive into Destiny until TTK comes out

I need to look into it more, and I will most likely play to upgrade all the awesome Crota weapons I got the other day; but there is a part that is just sort of meh about it all right now

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."