Transformers Devastation

Pretty sure this is a fighting game, and not an RPG. Regardless, Old school Transformers > The new Michael Bay Transformers.

I will end up playing the shit out of this with my son

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally forgot about this game. It looks fucking amazing. I'm interested to see how the game works and flows. At a 20 quid game i'd pick it up, but i just don't think it'd be a full price title to pick uo

That trailer, more specifically the music hyped me up about something I had no idea existed. My son won't be born for 4 more months, but hell I will still be buying this and trying to justify to my wife my son needs it. Hell, who am I kidding my wife expects me to play these types of games...

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

It's not a bad game. Plays a lot like bayonetta or devil may cry. Looks really good and they even got a lot of the h1 voice actors to reprise their roles. I'm digging it so far.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

It's not a bad game. Plays a lot like bayonetta or devil may cry. Looks really good and they even got a lot of the h1 voice actors to reprise their roles. I'm digging it so far.

Hows the longevity to it Chad? Really want to pick it up now Santa didn't bring it for Xmas but just wondered how good the content is?

Forum Signature Test.png

Different trophies/achievements for finishing the game on difficulty and with each character throughout the entire campaign. You can upgrade stats for each characters. There's a challenge mode as well. You unlock missions for that depending on the difficulty your playing during the campaign. I'd say pretty high. But, like I said before, I'm a TF geek. Lol

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*