I hate the music. I'd rather play my own playlists.

Like, you own music?

You pretty much can, just put some mp3 files into your hard drive and play them.

They even mute when cutscenes happen.

/Dont know if you can do that on PS3, but I think you can.

DM9ON.png

- The helicopters are annoying as hell to fly

- The missions have been quite easy so far, but im only like 40% done and i guess getting a gold medal on all the missions will be hard, so that doesn't really count

I've just sat here for about 10 minutes thinking about what has disappointed me and there's like nothing. This game is so good. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Like, you own music?

You pretty much can, just put some mp3 files into your hard drive and play them.

They even mute when cutscenes happen.

/Dont know if you can do that on PS3, but I think you can.

When I play Forza on the Xbox I usually do this. But the PS3 doesn't do this. I just think it's a distraction probably. But on the long car rides, the music just doesn't appeal to me.

Sent from my DROID4

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Nothing, not one single thing is disappointing for me. This game is getting very close to getting a perfect score from me, it's just immense.

This one thing doesn't disappoint me but i should of known they'd be in. You can knock almost anything over but that one type of bollard which doesn't move at all and it's only a small thing but when you're travelling at 200MPH (i imagine that's the speed i'm hitting) it's the only thing i bloody hit!! lol

I <3 this fudging game!

There's nothing to do after the story, that's a major one.

Depends on what you define "nothing" as. Have you 100%'d the game? Like all jumps, flying under bridges etc.. Seems to me there's an absolute wealth of content, even just like setting yourself personal goals

When i'm done with the stories I'm gonna redo some. And I'm gonna try and find some more freaks asking for help.

Sent from my DROID4

Noooo you're gonna let me play!  B)

The slow mo chase cam is awkward.

That's my only gripe. After seeing a few people completing the main story already, I suppose it could be longer.

I think that's a silly way to play any GTA though (no offense to anyone) I like to do a few story missions and break them up with some free roam mayhem and side quests.

Get more for your money :D

8mSoOel.png

That's my only gripe. After seeing a few people completing the main story already, I suppose it could be longer.

I think that's a silly way to play any GTA though (no offense to anyone) I like to do a few story missions and break them up with some free roam mayhem and side quests.

I am sort of the same myself. Although, due to the rating system they have put in for missions, I know I will be replaying all of them in order to get gold, lots of replay-ability in my mind :D

Kia Ora. 

I think the slow mo cam is awesome! You can make turns that is normally out of the question :)

Think they "stole" that from NFS ;)

I mean when you press O, then R3.

Same as IV but when in slo mo, you can'tmanually change camera without turning off slo mo. Also if you leave chase cam, then go back in.

Slo mo is off again.

In IV, it remembered you were using slo mo the next time you held O.

But again, my only gripe.

8mSoOel.png